Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Working as a T'cher

Very interesting and fun.

Had a good time communicating with the kids.
These kids are really brilliant. And they really bring joys to me, even if I started the day with negative mindsets.

However, good things always come short.

Right now, because another t'cher was bullied by another class kids, I had to exchange classes with her.

Rumors hear that this Class 199 is full of ah lian and ah beng. And they are really hard to handle. Even from Huei Fang's mouth, she said they are very scheming ...

So I guess this Friday would be my first day of hell.

Let's just see how evil these kids are.

And honestly, I'm quite scared and lost of how to handle them.
These rumors did made me really cause a lot of things going through my mind.

Today's off day though. But I still can't stop thinking of how I should handle these kids when I see them for the first time tml.

Even the principal tells me that these kids are harder to handle ... So she gave me a few tips to handle them.

THE PSYCHOLOGY EFFECT ...

Tml will be a war for me.
And even if I'm afraid, I will take up this challenge!

Show these kids that not all t'chers can be taken advantage of.

They want to test me? Let them test.

I will show them by showing me no respect, will not be good to them either.
Will not punish them physically, but using mental punishments to deal with them.

Tml ... will be the day I start to grow.

Cya!

No comments:

Post a Comment