Saturday, May 5, 2012

Pride and Prejudice

Lets just say, I fell in love with this. Watched the funny version on OKTO last Friday night. And I've got addicted to it. Was planning to catch the whole series on the internet. But there was none other than a movie itself. I watched. I cried. I felt the INTENSIVE love. How romantic and how loyal Mr Darcy can be. I totally fell in love with what he did for the girl. Sometimes, I really wished that there's someone like him would be there for me in the present and future. Omgosh. I falling in love with this story. And, I shall get the book real soon. I've never seen or imagine LOVE can be something that is so WONDERFUL. I have always thought love was something that hurts real bad. And I know it still hurts. But the feelings can never be so wonderful before. ... I shall await for my "Mr. Darcy" =)

No comments:

Post a Comment