Thursday, March 22, 2012

Prom

Sorry for the super late updating.

Started work, and everything was really tight.
Super tiring taking care of those kids.

They were fun.
They aren't that innocent we used to be when we were at their age.

Loads of excuses. But that's ok.

Back to prom.

Had makeup artists to complete each of our individual looks.

And I admit that, that day, I looked ALOT prettier with makeup on.
And my friends kept calling me a doll after that.

It was PURE fun!

Camwhorings.
Competitions.
Prom Queen.
Laughters.

Going crazy over that picture video.

And also walked outside around the hotel in the middle of the night.
Didn't sleep.

Was too exciting to sleep.

Because of room was bunked in by Jin Ming's clique,
Some of us girls went to Wong Pann Room to chit chat.

That wong pann guy?
Tsk, He's an asshole! HAHA

He splurted out all my embarrasing nicknames to my friends.

7 YEARS friend! How can he do that do me??
What a bad influence la.

Ate breakfast with Wei ming, Lenice and Alex.
Checked out early.

Slpt on both the bus and train
Home and slpt another 4 hours before dinner.
Sleep again for the night before heading to my first day as a t'cher.

Short and brief.
Don't really have time to go into details.
Next time when I'm free I would.

Had been working 2 jobs to pay for my future Uni hostel fee.

Gotta go bathe and off i go for work again. Cya

No comments:

Post a Comment