Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Pre-Prom

Can't believe it.

I'm starting to hate prom. Spent another $40 for both upper and lower lashes!!

Don't know if I'm too naive to get cheated by these shop assistants, Or everything is just SO EXPENSIVE.

Dress = $62
Alter = $18
Choker = $50
Bracelet = Free
Heels = $49.90
Lashes = $40

Hotel?? = ard. $50
Ball Room = $65

WTF WTF WTF WTF! I spent so BLOODY MUCH for this prom. Heart pain!


Oh and plus Make up = $55 + $10 (To put on lashes)

WTF!

Total will be = $399.90

NEARLY $400. WTF?!

... For sure, the next few months before the uni starts, I'm SO NOT GOING OUT AT ALL! Except for Graduation.

2 comments:

  1. beauty is pain, physically and mentally. :))


    Just FYI, there’s an event for bloggers and the prizes are iPad2 and Cash. Find the info in my blog

    ReplyDelete