Thursday, December 29, 2011

4 hamsters, 1 dead, Now left 3.

1 of mine hamsters passed away this morning.

And it's kinda sad and depressing to have her leave so early.
She was the fattest and cutest of all.

And I do remember the times I played with her on my palms.

She loves the way both my mom and i rubbed her tummy and massage her on her back.
She would even fell asleep when we do that to her.

And I could remember one of her hobby was eating.
Whenever u replenished her food bowl, she will come rushing towards the food.
Storing it in her mouth then deposit them next to her sleeping area.

And I already knew she was going off very soon. I knew ...

I knew ... When she started shading off her furs.
I knew ... When she couldn't walk with her hind leg.
I knew ... When her actions started to get slower.
I knew ... When one of her eyes were closed shut.
I knew ... When I held her the night before her death, ... She was ... COLD
I knew ... When she was breathing REAL HARD ... And I saw her taking her last few breaths.

I knew ... She was already at the edge.

I played with her the last time.
Gave her tummy rubs and massaging.

I knew ... she will be gone someday.
But I never expect it was so soon.

I miss you a lot Ah Pui.
I miss you a lot.

I pray for you to be reincarnated as a human.

No comments:

Post a Comment