Thursday, February 9, 2012

What is my Heart thinking?

Dear Diary,

Some time ago, after watching a show, I went crazy about the princes.

But it was that day, when I saw a guy whom I know, and we hardly see each other, because we weren't that close.

I started thinking of him ... Weird.
I tried not too, but he came to the extend of even appearing in my dreams yesterday night.

And I knew I had't got the time to go into a relationship,
Or even know if this was just a crush or love

Plus I also knew that this relationship will be totally impossible.
Because, we do not talk to one another except once.

... when will this guy stop messing with both my heart and brain?





DON'T ASK ME WHO. BECAUSE IT IS IMPOSSIBLE AND I DON'T WANT HIM TO MESS WITH MY HEART AND BRAIN AGAIN. Thinking of him suddenly just make me feels weird.


Sometimes, I would even ask myself who the heck is he to make me this miserable.
OMG. I really HOPE that it is just a crush, and a very short one.

My first time ever since that relationship ended.

... ... ... ...

3 comments:

  1. I dont know why...But certain time, crust beats better than real love. Maybe because it's a crush, it's something we cant get, therefore we always think it as the best part of it..Just like the show..where ruoxi mentioned abt 冰糖葫芦 VS 莲茸糕。。Perhaps, same thing applies here for your case.. Haha, I talked to much eh! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 你看太多步步惊心了吗?

    LOLx. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 是的。。。你也是啊!Quote:Dear Diary,

    Some time ago, after watching a show, I went crazy about the princes.

    ReplyDelete