Thursday, December 15, 2011

Update post

Ages since I last updated. =S

Too stressed. Too Busy. Too many things on my mind.
Plus too little time to spare.

Got sick. Pimples Outbreak. Got sick, then pimples outbreak again.

Past three days there were papers.
Consecutive ...

Some were good memories. Some were bad.

And today is my first day of holiday.

Went school to have lunch with both Maryam and Mr Zul, (Also with my patou partner, Cui En).

Ate pratas and talked.
Many hilarious jokes.
Many gossips were said.
Hidden stories were told.

And it gave me different views of people life.

After which, went bugis with girl.
Bought tix to watch "You're the Apple of my Eye".

Ate ice cream while waiting for time to go in.

And bth me and Alex looks like loan sharks in certain aspects. (When comes to money issues)

That show was HILARIOUS and DIRTY!
And (To Lenice) It did bring back memories when I was in secondary school.
Where I hung out with boys very often.
Where we were all so bonded.
Where we went crazy together.
Skipping lessons, Going to night classes ...

Those memories ...
Those memories ...

Oh how I really wish time can stay at the good times.

Those days where we were just a kid
Those days where childish wasn't a crime.
Those days where we never think of the consequences.
Those days where we were just so young.
Those days nothing matter more than crazy moments.

Wounds were hurt.
Smiles were up.

The morning skies look like it was at nite.
The sun shines so brightly, during the assembly.

That strong perfume smell from that industry.
Those paper planes and paper throwings.

Charging handphones in class.
Free LESSONS!

Drawing of class whiteboards during teachers' day!!

Drooling over hawt guys.

Those times when we were so desporados.
Scandals after Scandals.

Even punishments seem like a game to us.
Like WTF ...

HAHA.

If only poly life can be THIS GOOD.

Though there were crazy moments.
Happiness were created.

BUT I DON'T FEEL THE BONDING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment