Tuesday, September 6, 2011

My Prayers

Dear Gawd.

Stop making me jealous.
Stop making me envious.

Stop making me depressed.
Stop making me think.
Stop making me dream.
Stop making me sad.


Stop e self-fulfilling prophercy.
Stop e SHITS that are happening.
Stop e pressure that is attacking.
Stop e craps that dillemia.

Just stop everything.

BUT,
Not my heart.
Not my brain.
Not my tots.
Not my family.
Not my friends.

Not anything that I REALLY DO TREASURE.

& lastly, Not myself.


Hear my prayers.
At least help me overcome them.

I don't care,
If it's step by step,
Or by a miracle.

I just need my prayers to be answered.

So that I can move on with LIFE.
Treasure every MOMENTS.

My prayers. My prayers.

How I wish the star I wish will come true tonight.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

=) Nothing is making me off-mood.
Just got inspired to write a poem =)

No comments:

Post a Comment