Saturday, August 27, 2011

My Views on those Elections ...

I can't believe there's another competition.
Isn't all too exhausting?!
Isn't all too hurtful?!

No matter who wins,
He is still gonna be a puppet.
No matter who wins,
There's still a boundary between status.

It's call stigma implant.

I would rather they treasure the time and do something that changes the world.
Instead of competing over, that seeks unnecessary attentions.

Words CAN'T be louder than actions.
And I wonder if that still applies.

To CHANGE is NEVER an easy task.
To CHANGE you must sacrifice.
R they willing to?

And the REASON y PEACE don't exists today,
It's because there's always debates that conflicts people thoughts.

Freedom to voice our opinions?!
These are BULLSHITS!
Show me if that still exists!!

Confidence?!
Where and How?

Will u be able to hear our voices,
If our voices are like whispers??

One People. One Nation. One Singapore.
Oh really?!

Where's the ONE right now?!
It seems like that is more than ONE!
Should I count them for u to see?

It's not that I don't believe.
It's not that I don't trust.

It's that u already destroy both the BELIEVE and TRUST we used to have.
Where's the Democracy?

We have had given u chances after chances.
But the situations got worst and worst.

Y are there more foreigners than Singaporeans?
Where's our IDENTITY?

You said you wanted a "Multi-Racial Nation".
But it seems you have worked too hard.
And it turns out to be a "Multi-National Nation" huh?!

And WHERE THE HELL DID OUR "Rice-Bowl" MONEY WENT TO?!
Did you even put on your eyes and see who has put in more efforts?

Tell me where is that RECOGNITION that you always said?!

Hard works V.S Talents
Which will you choose?

3 comments:

  1. Heyhey just don't be too heat up yeah ok? :D:D It's just election no matter what. However, I also never care much on this president elections. =.=! By the way, it's such a long time never visit your blog hehe...Not sure whether is it all right to leave a comment, permission from Ms Ng? LOL...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya u can comment anything, Just that I wld hardly reply to them lor. Jus venting them out in my blog. HAHA

    ReplyDelete
  3. icic good to vent it then....woah finally you reply that fast! *clapclap*

    ReplyDelete